What: “From now until 31st December 2009, book 2 nights with your Visa card and receive your 3rd night free at selected hotels with InterContinental Hotels Group, located in over 200 destinations across South East Asia, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
In addition, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders are eligible for free room upgrades subject to availability, and Priority Club Rewards members can also earn points.”
Important note – this applies to any “Visa card issued worldwide” – based on the best flexible rate.
Where: South East Asia, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
Brands: InterContinental, ANA Hotels, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express
- Book by 31st December 2009
- Stay by 31st January 2010
How: Book now…
- This “Buy 2 nights Get 1 night Free” offer (Offer) is applicable for room reservations at participating IHG hotels made from 1st October 2009 until 31st December 2009 on any Visa card issued worldwide at Best Flexible Rate. Guest must book and agree to a 1 night non-refundable deposit with a Visa card to be eligible for the Offer All payments must be made with valid Visa cards issued worldwide when checking out at the hotels. For dual-branded Visa cards issued in China, payment must be made through Visa network in order to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer applicable for room stays from 1st October 2009 until 31st January 2010.
- Minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights, wherein reservations/bookings shall be made in blocks of 3 consecutive nights
(For all rate offers see All Current Rate Offers )