This is what I received today.. “Unfortunately, you have not been successful (in winning a weekend to Paris) but as a valued email subscriber we would like to thank you for entering and invite you to take advantage of our exclusive 3 for 2 offer at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand. Simply book a consecutive Friday and Saturday night stay from now until 6 September 2009 and receive Sunday night for free”. So I thought why not share the love…
What: “Book Friday and Saturday and stay for Sunday for nothing!”
Where: InterContinental Paris Le Grand
When: Until 6th September 2009
How: Book now…
Notes: When booking the first rate shown is the average rate for the first two nights, when you select a rate it is then averaged across all three nights. This deal applies to all room types including Club Rooms.
(For all rate offers see All Current Rate Offers )
This offer didn’t appear in “My Offers” for me – but try your luck!
What: “Register with us and stay a weekend at either the InterContinental London Park Lane or the InterContinental Paris Le Grand to earn 25,000 points.”
Where: InterContinental London Park Lane or the InterContinental Paris Le Grand
When: Between 3 April until 31 May 2009 during weekends (Friday until Sunday or Saturday until Monday)
How: Click here
- Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and have registered to participate in this promotion.
- Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account.
- No retroactive bonus points will be awarded for stays prior to registration.
- Subject to availability.
- Offer valid on new bookings only, not applicable to groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or special promotions.
- Rates may vary by date of booking.
- Bookings are non transferable.
This offer appeared in my inbox today, so I decided to compare the rate of the offer with the standard rate to see what you could expect (Sat 25th April was my chosen day and I went for an Executive Room)! Is it worth the extra – well if you’re going to use the hotel facilities why not – but if it’s just a base for exploring Paris then probally not. Although don’t forget those bonus points will help towards your status target!
- Standard Rate €348
- Luxury Weekends €383 (includes breakfast and late check out):
- Business Promo Rate: €410
What: “Ensure your business trip gets off to a hearty start…”
- A hearty breakfast buffet at the famous Café de la Paix
- A 30 Euros voucher to spend on food and beverages at the hotel including restaurant, mini bar and room service
- A free in-room entertainment service – including free internet usage and access to movies
- 30% off when you book a 25 minute massage at the hotel’s i-Spa by Algotherm
- 4,000 bonus points
Brands: IC Paris
When: 25 February until 31 May 2009
How: Book here