What is a Qualifying Night?
A qualifying nights is one which points can be accrued for, typically the following are qualifying nights:
- Rates booked without using a special offer
- Advanced Purchased Rate
- Best Flexible Rate
- Insider Rates
What isn’t a Qualifying Night?
- A reward night
- A night booked as part as a package holiday
- An overlapping night (when you have two rooms booked for the same night you will only get one night’s credit)
- Nights booked through travel agents (online or otherwise)
- A night on special promotion (such as 35% off) but this varies on promotion
Why is it important?
- Qualifying nights earn points!
- Qualifying nights count towards Priority Club status if you need it
- Qualifying nights count towards Royal Ambassador Status
- Qualifying nights count towards the “stay __ earn ___ ” promotions