Priority Club vs. Ambassador
What’s the difference between the Priority Club loyalty club and the Ambassador program?
So much confusion, so here are few pointers:
Priority Club Status and hence benefits applies to:*
- Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Hotel Indigo
- Holiday Inn Hotels
- Holiday Inn Express Hotels (or Express by Holiday Inn)
- Staybridge Suites
- Candlewood Suites
Ambassador and Royal Ambassador status and hence benefits only apply to:
- Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts
What about the Points?
- Points earned in any hotel go towards your Priority Club status
How long does the Ambassador Status last?
- One year from when you join – this does not synchronise with your Priority club year which always runs from January to December
* There have been reported instanstances where some Intercontinental Hotels have given upgrades to Platinum members without ambassador status – this is not a normal benefit and should be seen as a bonus!