All Current Points Offers

Last updated: October 13th, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

All the latest offers are listed below, read this first. See the details against each the promo.

Notes

• 4709 – 1,000 points

Book Direct with IHG bonus

• 2619 – 2,000 points – applies to first 4 stays
  • OR
  • 4944 – 2,000 points – applies to first 4 stays

Other promos

• The big win – ‘000s of points!
  • 1038 – Get Gold Status after one stay
  • 1881 – Targeted at ambassadors
  • 7637 – 5,000 points when you stay the weekend

Notes (related articles):

Limited Offers

• 25,000 Point for signing up to DirecTV (United States)

On Going Offers

1. January 8th, 2013 at 14:40 | #1

Priority Club Stay More Earn More-Bonuses Out Until April 30, 2013

5521 = Stay 2 Nights Get 2500 Bonus Points & Stay 2 More Nights and Get 2500 More Points

5528 = Stay 2 Nights Get 2500 Bonus Points (not sure about possible bonuses)

3411 = Stay 4 Nights Get 5000 Bonus Points & Stay 4 More Nights and Get 5000 More Points

3414 = Stay 5 Nights Get 10000 Bonus Points & Exclusive Elite Offer for 5K Bonus Points for Every Additional 5 Nights

3415 = Stay 10 Nights Get 15000 Bonus Points & Exclusive Elite Offer for 5K Bonus Points for Every Additional 5 Nights

3416 = Stay 15 Nights Get 20000 Bonus Points & Exclusive Elite Offer for 5K Bonus Points for Every Additional 5 Nights

2. Paul
    January 9th, 2013 at 11:54 | #2

@Robert

Thanks Robert!

3. Keith
    January 11th, 2013 at 08:09 | #3

Hi Robert,

Silly question but where can I enter the code on the Holiday Inn website (I am a Gold Member).

4. January 14th, 2013 at 16:52 | #4

Hi Robert,

I’m Plat Ambassador but codes 3411, 14, 15 & 16 coming up invalid codes when entered!

5. MarkX
    January 15th, 2013 at 13:35 | #5

Any news on a january Q1 Promotion as yet…seems late

6. Brian Williams
    February 5th, 2013 at 04:28 | #6

How do find out the current insider offers this site is very misleading. The offers quoted go back to 2010 nothing for 2013

7. Adam Creen
    October 11th, 2013 at 16:36 | #7

4944 – 2,000 points – should read 4994

8. John Galt
    October 12th, 2013 at 03:21 | #8

Just wanted to thank you for all the work you did on these codes. I used each one I was qualified for and last week I earned a whopping 30,862 points for a one night stay at a Staybridge Suites in Irving Texas. Where I come from that’s a free night!

9. Robbie P
    October 15th, 2013 at 06:21 | #9

Thanks v much. Just registered for all applicable offers.

10. Rene V.
    October 16th, 2013 at 10:55 | #10

Thank you soo much! I was able to re-sign up for 16 of the offers (I’m half-way done on the Big-Win promo as well).

I wonder how many points my next two stays (back-to-back nights at different IHG properties) will give me. I anticipate around 50k points because of all these offers.

I’ll keep you guys posted.

11. Rich T
    October 24th, 2013 at 01:35 | #11

Another thank you here. Re-registered for as many of the above as I could, then stayed @ Crown Plaza on Saturday and reaped 30,893 as well as an extra 5k on my big win – stay 3 Saturdays challenge.

Keep up the great work!!

12. October 24th, 2013 at 11:17 | #12

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things
    to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use
    a few of your ideas!!

13. Andrew
    October 28th, 2013 at 02:40 | #13

Anybody know if nights booked using reward points count towards the badges on the ‘big win’ promotion? This is for the UK if it makes a difference.

14. Christopher
    November 1st, 2013 at 05:04 | #14

@Tom

1,000 points

15. mike
    November 15th, 2013 at 11:58 | #15

Do we qualify the bonus points on “Point Break” reservations?

I have several Point Break reservations coming soon and was wondering if I qualify for the bonus point offers.

Many thanks

16. Diavd
    December 26th, 2013 at 08:47 | #16

Nice – signed on up for all of the offers listed (as a point hound, I was surprised there were many I didn’t know about). Just got the update 32k points for a 3 night stay. Outstanding! I’ve been accumulating for a few years and this puts me 200K away from 2.5M.

17. Chris
    December 31st, 2013 at 04:23 | #17

I have registered for several point offers over the past months, these have all appeared under the “My offers” section of the IHG website – but today they have all mysteriously vanished!
    Looks like IHG may have finally realised we are getting lots of extra points.
    Oh well. Good while it lasted.
    Thanks for the useful tips contained on the Insider website.

18. Richard
    January 6th, 2014 at 16:44 | #18

@Chris

Yes, I have seen the same thing. All my current offers have disappeared, and the only one listed is the Big Win. Bummer.

19. Carl P
    January 11th, 2014 at 14:10 | #19

Offers still don’t show for me but 5 new ones worked for 12,500 points for one weekday night.

2,000 BONUS POINTS FOR 60 DAYS
    3,00 pts WELCOME BACK BONUS – Test Market Offer
    1,000 pts ANNIVERSARY BONUS OFFER
    1,500 pts New Stay Bonus
    5,000 pts ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS

20. paul
    January 16th, 2014 at 15:18 | #20

@Carl P
    Well carl what are the codes??????????

21. Stuart
    January 18th, 2014 at 10:58 | #21

I have been able to use some of the codes below (Jan, 2014)….

7667 and 4040 – New Stay Bonus (1,500 points on your next stay)

6636 and 8000 – Anniversary Bonus (1,000 points per stay for 60 days, may be the same offer)

9990 – 2000 Bonus Points Per Stay for 60 Days

8647 – 1000 Bonus Points Per Stay for 90 Days

4047 – Elite Member Next Stay Bonus (5,000 points on your next stay, Gold or Platinum member only)

3157 and 8994 – Welcome Back Bonus (3,000 points on your next stay, may be the same offer)

3050 and 8834 – Elite Member Next Stay Bonus (3,000 points on your next stay, Gold or Platinum member only)

9944 – New Member Bonus (3,000 points on your next stay)

3006 and 3007 – Elite Member Winback Bonus (3,000 points on your next stay, Gold or Platinum member only, may be the same offer)

22. LA Guru
    January 18th, 2014 at 12:14 | #22

Stuart> Thanks!!! Five of them worked for me 🙂

23. jane
    January 21st, 2014 at 08:03 | #23

Hi, when do the offers of the 60 day and 90 day promotions come to an end?
    Thanks

24. January 21st, 2014 at 21:37 | #24

At this time it appears like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform
    out there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re
    using on your blog?

25. Scotty
    January 27th, 2014 at 12:24 | #25

@Stuart

Stuart – Thanks so much for posting the codes. They worked like a charm! Really appreciate you sharing the info.

26. paul
    January 28th, 2014 at 05:18 | #26

promotion code satgobrap56
    1,000 points for watching 90 second video
    let me know if it works

27. January 30th, 2014 at 19:20 | #27

Hi to every single one, it’s in fact a fasttidious for me to go to see this website, it consists of
    important Information.

28. Neal Alexander
    February 3rd, 2014 at 08:46 | #28

I can not seem to sign up for the Big Win. As I type my username the field rejects each typed character.

29. Mick Connor
    February 11th, 2014 at 05:43 | #29

This was an excellent post and I was wondering how often you update this type of list?

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Mick

30. February 24th, 2014 at 18:41 | #30

What a informstion off un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unpredicted feelings.

31. Jeff Thompson
    February 26th, 2014 at 13:09 | #31

Holiday Inn Clemson advertising best rates starting at $95 until you contact the hotel and find out they are going to charge $169…..Government rate reduced to $129….CYA

32. March 17th, 2014 at 21:43 | #32

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

33. March 27th, 2014 at 03:22 | #33

Potentially you have utilized by acquiring the Effy Jewelry Coupon Code just to acknowledge that you can not use this more affordable it provides?

Anyone whom providers on the web straightforward Effy Jewelry Coupon Code would’ve expert this trouble.
    These types of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code will typically be incredibly appreciated simply by web purchasers
    taking into consideration that they make them come to be problems along
    with knowledge describing significant revenues.

You could avoid practically any sort of problems aside
    from using a Effy Jewelry Coupon Code has to you know they will
    certainly to make essential strategies instead of
    they will. A lot of the issues completely absorbed with the aid of customers consist
    of:.

Obtaining the done Effy Jewelry Coupon Code: Most Effy Jewelry Coupon Code utilize an occasion time-frame throughout that they
    could possibly stop utilized to get a much more spending plan friendly cost or simply just sensible strategy.

Together, an added individual instead back may obtain arbitrary utilizing your Effy Jewelry
    Coupon Code which include passed her expiry day when your business have in fact never deactivated this sort
    of reduction.

Bunches of. Not constantly checking into the Effy Jewelry
    Coupon Code totally. Prior to deciding to exactly
    what exactly kind of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code must
    be made use of anyone effectively may well aren’t thrilled to found out uncover
    the most from taking advantage of. You could not suspect practically all Effy
    Jewelry Coupon Code give a created bottom. A ton of them requires you complete unique things of greenbacks
    of items to discovered the genuine more economical rate.
    Particular other people discovered invaluable company to provide
    an example cost-free modifications, transport and many others.

Dropping acquiring a specific Effy Jewelry Coupon Code.

On the various other hand, you could use software application
    applications keep to the authentic Effy Jewelry Coupon Code so that you could
    utilize them regardless of the honest truth that essential.

When you are obtaining online, you could have a huge amount great deals of
    cash on a normal month-to-month basis utilizing the appropriate Effy Jewelry Coupon Code.

Getting this sort of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code may not be uncomplicated.
    Need to be fact, you’re more than likely to be investing great
    deals of unbiased looking for individuals Effy Jewelry
    Coupon Code.

You have to recognize using Effy Jewelry Coupon Code in the accountable procedure or maybe you do discover youself to acquire spending a
    more substantial expense for anyone opportunities.
    It does not produce just considering that to acknowledge a rather a
    large amount of components being made easily readily available with a little asking cost as
    an end result of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code.

Perhaps you have used by getting the Effy Jewelry Coupon
    Code just to acknowledge that you can not utilize this less
    expensive it provides? These type of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code will regularly be incredibly valued simply by internet purchasers as a result of the reality that they make them become issues
    together with skills connecting to necessary revenues.

Getting the done Effy Jewelry Coupon Code: Many Effy Jewelry Coupon Code utilize an event time-frame across that they could possibly quit used to receive a more affordable
    expense or simply just valuable technique. Before preferring to exactly what specifically kind
    of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code need to be made use of anyone effectively might well
    aren’t thrilled to learned find the most from making use of.

Possibly you have utilized by getting the Effy Jewelry Coupon Code simply to acknowledge that you can not utilize
    this less pricey it offers? These kinds of Effy
    Jewelry Coupon Code will usually be extremely valued merely by internet buyers thinking of
    that they make them end up being issues together with
    expertise describing significant incomes.

Before choosing to exactly what specifically sort of
    Effy Jewelry Coupon Code should be used anybody effectively can well aren’t
    delighted to uncovered uncover the most from taking advantage of.
    You can have a large quantity fantastic bargains of money on a routine monthly basis making
    use of the best Effy Jewelry Coupon Code when you are obtaining online.

Possibly you have used by obtaining the Effy Jewelry Coupon Code merely
    to acknowledge that you can not utilize this even more affordable it
    supplies? These kinds of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code will typically be extremely appreciated just by internet buyers thinking about
    that they make them end up being worries in addition to knowledge explaining essential
    revenues.

Prior to choosing to exactly just what precisely
    kind of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code need to be used anyone efficiently could well aren’t delighted to learned discover the most from making use
    of. You can have a large quantity whole lots of money on a
    normal month-to-month basis utilizing the ideal Effy
    Jewelry Coupon Code when you are obtaining online.
    Getting this kind of Effy Jewelry Coupon Code may not be
    straightforward.

34. Brando
    April 20th, 2014 at 11:25 | #34

WT EFFY F is that?

35. May 5th, 2014 at 18:10 | #35

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical points using this
    site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load
    correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that
    I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your
    placement in google and can damage your high-quality score
    if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.
    Ensure that you update this again soon.

36. May 14th, 2014 at 07:33 | #36

Hi,

All of these offers have expired. Is there a new list? I have a 13 night stay coming up and want to take full advantage!!

37. May 28th, 2014 at 18:52 | #37

I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems
    with your website. It appears as if some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let
    me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had
    this happen before. Kudos

38. June 3rd, 2014 at 12:37 | #38

Remarkable! Its in fact amazing post, I have got much clear
    idea on the topic of from this article.

39. June 10th, 2014 at 12:11 | #39

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it’s new to me.

Anyways, I’m certainly delighted I discovered it and I’ll
    be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

40. July 12th, 2014 at 10:22 | #40

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs
    to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is
    maintained over here.

41. Brando
    July 21st, 2014 at 21:39 | #41

Or over there. I guess this site is officially dead

42. David Khor
    July 30th, 2014 at 06:57 | #42

hi There,
    Where are you (the Writer) of this blog please?

You have been missing in action for a VERY VERY long time.!

I need to get some key updates on Promo for the IHGroup, mates.

Thanks a zillion, in advance.

David

43. August 3rd, 2014 at 03:51 | #43

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

44. August 4th, 2014 at 03:23 | #44

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other
    person’s weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.

Comment pages