Home > Bonus Points and Miles, Everything Else > Earn 20,000+ IHG Bonus Points on one stay

Earn 20,000+ IHG Bonus Points on one stay

October 11th, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

What: I’ve just completed a big update of the Current Offers page – due to the way that the IHG works not all offers will work for you but try your luck.

Don’t forget you can combine these offers with the Big Win promotion.

How: View All Current Offers

1. Nancy Smith
    October 13th, 2013 at 08:24 | #1

Love to stay at Holiday Inn & Express, but being a Senior Citizen on Social Security and the economy. I have to look for the best prices. I have found that sometime they do not honor lower pricing. In some cases they are not larger hotel changes around their location. I remember when Holiday Inn was priced a little more family ordinated. Still stay as often as I can afford.

2. Zazu
    October 20th, 2013 at 17:01 | #2

Thanks for posting these! I paid $55 for 1 night (550 points) and I received 21,000 points for my stay!!!

October 22nd, 2013 at 09:31 | #3

I received 32K points on my first stay and it looks like I will be receiving between 7-10K points on each stay for the next 6 months. I signed up for them all and was only rejected on a few. TYVM!!!

4. Gandhi
    October 22nd, 2013 at 19:33 | #4

Amazing!! Thank you so much!
    I was able to enroll in most of these with just a couple rejections.
    Got 41K points!!

5. ks
    October 28th, 2013 at 11:42 | #5

thank you very much! just got 20,000+ points for a one night stay.

6. CV
    October 28th, 2013 at 14:25 | #6

Recently completed a 2 night stay as a new platinum member – received 38750 points! Incredible bonus which doesn’t include the Big Win points.

Followed this with with getting a 2 night stay booked with the IHG Best Rate Guarantee, the cash has been refunded in full to my credit card, so I’m assuming i pay for the paid for night on arrival.

7. LA Guru
    November 2nd, 2013 at 17:12 | #7

31000 bonus points on the first stay and 6000 on all stays for 60 days is great! Thank you!!

8. November 8th, 2013 at 03:48 | #8

To help you attract more visitors, you should promote your
    site through niche social media sites.

9. georgeboy
    November 12th, 2013 at 05:05 | #9

33000 in the first stay and a few more stays lined up

thanks for posting

10. ChycGeek
    November 19th, 2013 at 10:39 | #10

Hey! How’d you get 33K in points on just one stay? Please tell me. I have a couple trips coming up for the holiday and this could really help out.

Best,

The Geek

@CV

11. Melissa
    November 19th, 2013 at 18:41 | #11

This was fantastic! I got over 30,000 the first night and over 8,000 each night following three nights in a row! Looking forward to continuing to roll in the points. And that’s in addition to The Big Win promotion. Thank you!

12. vk
    November 21st, 2013 at 07:47 | #12

does a stay made using “Points & cash” qulaify for these offers?
    thanks.

13. vk
    November 21st, 2013 at 11:35 | #13

@georgeboy
    How did you manage 33k in one stay? what offers did you sign up for?

14. Neil
    November 27th, 2013 at 01:53 | #14

Thanks for this post, I’ve signed up for most of these with only a few rejections! I was low on points having just spent most of them on 16 nights in Thailand. Just leapt from around 20k points to 145k points in about 9 nights away! Just got another 7.5k this morning and I’ve no idea why. Nor do I care! Thank you

15. happyrichbeauty
    December 23rd, 2013 at 23:12 | #15

admin, you are really the greatest! I want to alert everyone – the weekend stay bonus has a rule of stay ‘within 90 days of registration’. so don’t register until you are going to stay. I see this in my offer list but I didn’t earn 5,000 points even I stay during the weekend. They said it needs to be registered within 90 days.

16. January 30th, 2014 at 21:19 | #16

You will find a great number of older names at considerable costs.
    This does not imply you may well not need gambling assist every once in a while.
    Utilize video gamesto assist your brain!

17. August 1st, 2014 at 04:51 | #17

IHG is pretty good for rewards, if you manage to get a referral to the Rewards Club Platinum Elite