Home > Rate Deal > Save 40% at Crowne Plaza Avenue Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

Save 40% at Crowne Plaza Avenue Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

What: “For $99 per night, kick back at a 4-star Chicago hotel this spring and indulge in some retail therapy on Michigan Avenue, just a half block away. This deal saves 40% on current prices.

Travel March 22-31 (including Easter) or April 1-5 and stay in an upgraded, larger room.

Or, for $119 per night, check in Sundays-Thursdays, April 6-30. Weekends are $30 more nightly.

The Crowne Plaza Avenue Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile boasts an English-style pub, plus a 40th-floor lounge that showcases top city views. Head to the nearby theater district to check out a show or admire the tulips adorning the Magnificent Mile in mid-April”

Where: Chicago, USA

When:

• 22nd March to 5th April – including room upgrade @ US$99
  • 6th April to 30th April @ US$119 midweek, US$149 weekends

How: Visit Travelzoo

Categories: Rate Deal Tags: ,
  1. Nick Knight
    March 15th, 2013 at 20:46 | #1

Interesting. I have a potential couple-of-day trip to Chicago planned for the 3rd week of April. I’ll have to see how where I need to be by day stacks up against downtown. Here’s a question … I assume if you have a car you pay to park. Anyone know how much they get you for per day here?? I’m sure it’s not that close (to the Convention Center … Rosewood??), so I would need a car or pay a fortune for cabs. Perhaps a cab would be cheaper than parking?!!

2. chef jonathan
    March 19th, 2013 at 10:26 | #2

If you are staying at the hotel its free i stayed there the night of my wedding and got the best room they have to offer and i used points to stay there! I got the penthouse room for 2nights!! All for 3500points

3. March 27th, 2014 at 19:48 | #3

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s content all the
    time along with a cup of coffee.

4. August 10th, 2014 at 07:26 | #4

This is my first time pay a visit at here
    and i am truly happy to read everthing at one place.

5. August 26th, 2014 at 05:21 | #5

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to publish more on this issue, it might not
    be a taboo subject but generally people don’t discuss these topics.
    To the next! Many thanks!!

6. August 30th, 2014 at 04:01 | #6

I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the superb works guys I’ve you guys to blogroll.

7. October 21st, 2014 at 15:00 | #7

For health care professionals like nurses, doctors, paramedics, fire fighters, elementary first aid etc.
    In order tto get the most out of such training, it is advisable to invest in a
    training center that offers the full range of couurses you will need.
    Before performing NRP the trainees however, are reqyired to take NRP certification.