Home > Promotions > UK Visa Credit Card – 40,000 Points for £99

UK Visa Credit Card – 40,000 Points for £99

October 22nd, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

What: The “Priority Club Rewards Black Visa” offers:

– 40,000 points when you make your first purchase

– Priority Club Platinum Status (wonder why us existing Platinum members never get upgraded!)

– Free night (anywhere) when you spend £10,000 on the card

– 4 Points per £ spend at IHG Hotels, 2 points per £ elsewhere

– All for £99 p/a

When: Until 18th November 2012

Where: UK

How: Apply here: http://priorityclub.com/october

Categories: Promotions Tags: ,
  1. fanfan
    October 22nd, 2012 at 05:32 | #1

Hello Admin and members : do you know about a Priority Club Rewards credit card in euros?

2. Mark M
    October 22nd, 2012 at 17:24 | #2

I think the previous time this offer was on, they waived the first year’s £99 fee. I suppose £99 is still OK for 40k point2 though, plus 50% extra from then on. But is does devalue the platinum status, and does ME no favours as I already have it. Pity you cannot simply transfer PC points around your family at a ‘fair’ rate…..

3. October 25th, 2012 at 12:37 | #3

I agree – it devalues the Platinum status. I soend 50 nights away a year and this gives the same for a £99 fee.

4. Fido
    October 31st, 2012 at 03:30 | #4

Has anyone ever applied for a second one of these and still got the points? I had about half a dozen BMI Diamond Club cards before they stopped this but don’t know if the loophole is open for this?

5. Mark M
    October 31st, 2012 at 09:28 | #5

@Fido – I doubt if it would be allowed (or missed!) As a general rule, I have heard rumoured that it is possible to re-apply for the same credit card about 3-6 months after closing an account, and appear as a ‘new’ customer for sign-up bonuses. So you might get a few per year- so let us know if it works for you.

6. Ian
    November 6th, 2012 at 09:40 | #6

yes, the previous offer was £99 fee waived for first year. I cancelled my card after a few months, only had it for the 40k points and platinum upgrade, although I would of got it through stays anyway.

Could not say no to 40k bonus points though! I plan on doing the same next year if I need it to keep my platinum status.

7. Withabix
    November 17th, 2012 at 16:31 | #7

@Fido and @ Mark M

I got the card when it was 40k and no 1st year fee.

Barclaycard (who operate the PCR Rewards credit cards) messed up and issued me two cards on two different numbers.

I got the 40,000 PC Points awarded TWICE. I also got £50 and £30 Goodwill Credits as a reuslt of me having to explain to them the error of their ways.

8. Ian
    November 18th, 2012 at 14:40 | #8

Withabix :@Fido and @ Mark M
    I got the card when it was 40k and no 1st year fee.

Wonder how long after cancelling you can re-apply?

9. December 23rd, 2012 at 04:56 | #9

Oops! I misssed this one. Sounds good. But, sorry to hear that all is not perfect, saying; “wonder why us existing Platinum members never get upgraded”. I think I can guess! There you have it. Keep on the ball and there are some good offers.

10. Barrie B
    January 4th, 2013 at 15:49 | #10

Applied for this offer after being shown this promotion via post.

Waited weeks, when I contacted them about this they had cancelled my application as I already had a priority club standard visa card.

I have now upgraded after missing the deadline of this offer and am now still waiting to find out what the situation is and still waiting to receive my card.

I emailed the website after wasting lots of money on the 087 number stating that I would get a response in 2 business days, still no response.

No idea what’s going on

11. Barrie B
    January 12th, 2013 at 08:18 | #11

Managed to sort it out after speaking with them. They were having problems so they extended the offer :) @Barrie B

12. February 13th, 2014 at 04:34 | #12

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is a 2010 racing video game being developed.
    This group of people will respond better to specific ‘what’ questions.
    This can be compared to first learning to drive
    a car.

13. October 2nd, 2014 at 00:18 | #13

My partner and I stumbled over here from a
    different website and thought I might as well check things
    out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.