Home > Bonus Points and Miles > 2012 – Q3 Stay Promotions

2012 – Q3 Stay Promotions

The quarterly offers are back for quarter 3, 2012. Unlike Q2 all offers below are based  nights.

What: “To show our appreciation for your loyalty, we’re offering you the opportunity to earn x,000 bonus points.  Simply register and stay x nights between 1 July and 30 September  2012, at any of of our 4,400 locations worldwide.. .”

Where: Worldwide

When: 1 July and 30 September 2012

Brands: All Brands

How:

Top Deals for Points – Nights

• Register: -Stay 3 nights earn 5,000 bonus points
  • Register: -Stay 7 nights earn 10,000  bonus points
  • Register: -Stay 15 nights earn 15,000  bonus points

Notes:

1. You should receive one offer in your e-mail (thank you all for posting/sending me your personal offers). If you haven’t signed up yet then have a look below and see if there is a better offer for your travel pattern –  please note:
  2. You can only sign up for one of these offers (either from this page or via your targeted e-mail from Priority Club)
  3. Once you have signed up you can’t change your mind!
  1. Tom
    June 27th, 2012 at 07:14 | #1

this promo says I’m not eligible??

2. Brittany
    June 27th, 2012 at 08:22 | #2

I am also getting the not eligible message

3. DownForce
    June 27th, 2012 at 08:31 | #3

Not eligible here either.

4. admin
    June 27th, 2012 at 09:19 | #4

If you already signed up using another code, such as the one posted here http://www.priorityclubinsider.com/2012/06/400-easy-points/#comment-23697 then this isn’t going to work for you.

5. S & M
    June 27th, 2012 at 15:00 | #5

Awesome. Works fine for me here in the UK. Now just hope i can make the 15 before my Hols in mid September. Go Big or Go Home

6. fanfan
    June 28th, 2012 at 00:27 | #6

I just signed for 7 days=10.000 points, just to be sure to get some points.

7. Tom
    June 28th, 2012 at 09:37 | #7

So, you get 400 points and miss out on 15000?
    Not quite fair!

8. Pete
    June 28th, 2012 at 09:48 | #8

Not eligible, even though I have not signed up for any of the other offers.

9. admin
    June 28th, 2012 at 09:53 | #9

@Tom No – only if you signed up for these offers mentioned in the comments..

“I also got an email for 15,000 bonus points when you stay 15 nights between 7/1 and 9/30. The promotion code is 4877″

“Not sure where to post this but I got an email for 15,000 bonus points when you stay 18 nights between July 1st and September 30, 2012. While this is a lot of nights if you are a frequent traveler this would be a welcome bonus. The promotion code is 4878. Hopefully someone can take advantage of this deal”

10. Tom
    June 28th, 2012 at 15:53 | #10

I spoke ot PC on th phone. If you signed up for the 15000@ CP you don’t qualify for this one.

11. Josh
    June 29th, 2012 at 12:17 | #11

It won’t let me register either even though I have not signed up for the 3Q stay promotion. As a Platinum member, this sort of stuff drives me insane. You should make it as easy as possible with all the hotel options out there. Anyway, as an FYI, Marriott has a promotion if you stay at 4 different brands you get an additional 15,000 bonus points. If you stay twice at a Fairfield Inn you get an additional 5K. Easy 20K points for all of the other weekly travelers like myself. I prefer my Priority Club hotels but ease of use and bonus opportunities are factors in my decision making process.

12. Andrew
    June 30th, 2012 at 04:04 | #12

Once again, many thanks for the ‘heads up’ regarding the bonus points. I’ve been using your site for around a year and would have missed a number of promotions if it wasn’t for your site. Keep it coming!

July 8th, 2012 at 03:47 | #13

Ugh…I had no idea the 18 night/15k point promotion was mutually exclusive. If it makes anyone feel better I got burned by this deal as well. I guess live and learn…wait for this site to post the new quarter promotions before signing up for any deal that offers bonus points for a certain number of nights. You have to love how they screw us platinum members over…they would not let me unregister and re-register for a lower number of nights that was more attainable than the insane 18 :-(

14. fanfan
    July 11th, 2012 at 10:05 | #14

Definitely, insane offer : the best ones are 3=5000, 7=10.000 and 15=15000, all others are nonsense !!!

15. C S
    July 20th, 2012 at 03:55 | #15

I also get the following message: We are sorry, the Priority Club Member is not eligible for this promotion