Home > Everything Else > InterContinental San Francisco has new perks for frequent visitors!

InterContinental San Francisco has new perks for frequent visitors!

What: The InterContinental San Francisco is looking to treat its best, repeat customers to additional perks – and launched a unique “Milestone Stay” program aimed at making you feel extra welcome!

• 10th Milestone Stay: Your room will include a picture frame holding a favorite photograph. You’ll get an upgrade to a Junior Suite based upon availability.
  • 25th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus an “I” logo pen.
  •  50th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus a pair of monogrammed slippers. For the upgrade, you’ll get to stay in one of the hotel’s luxury suites such as the Presidential Suite.
  • 75th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, including the extra-nice upgrade, plus a plush, monogrammed InterContinental bathrobe that can either stay at the hotel or be shipped to your home.
  • 100th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus a personalized iPod to keep in the room.
  • 250th Milestone Stay: All of the above, plus the hotel will name a suite after you (after all, you probably already “live” there!). The hotel would actually place a plaque outside the door with your name on it.

Where:  InterContinental San Francisco, USA

How: Stay at InterContinental San Francisco

Categories: Everything Else Tags:
  1. August 17th, 2014 at 22:56 | #1

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could addd to my blog that automaticallyy
    tweeet mmy newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some
    experience with something like this. Please let me know
    if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look
    forward to your new updates.

2. September 10th, 2014 at 07:40 | #2

For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no hesitation very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

3. October 4th, 2014 at 20:38 | #3

They are a very good way to promote business service.
    Today, lots of websites and blogs bring in unheard of income for their owners merely by promoting
    another’s company on their web pages. It’s probably some mix of the two, so I have to give him props
    for not going too far in either direction.

4. October 4th, 2014 at 20:39 | #4

The backend part of your company supports these profit centers.

They only want your money and they want as much of it as they can possibly get.
    The Unit is powered by the Main chip adopting the CORTEX A8 core Sam – Sung S5PV210,
    and CPU frequency up to 1GHz, Memory 512MB, internal 2G memory space for
    TV and Internet integration.

5. October 4th, 2014 at 20:40 | #5

The backend part of your company supports these profit centers.

As the culture of internet slang grew, it took on new origins from pop culture or video games and television. For more information visit:
    security gives you the protection from all kinds of worms, viruses and other problems.

6. February 4th, 2015 at 14:50 | #6

There’s certainly a lot to learn about this topic. I like all the points you’ve made.

7. January 23rd, 2016 at 03:54 | #7

You’re so interesting! I do not think I have read through something like this before.
    So nice to find another person with a few unique thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

1. June 3rd, 2012 at 08:34 | #1