Home > Bonus Points and Miles > 1000 Point Credit Card Bonus [Finished]

1000 Point Credit Card Bonus [Finished]

Sorry – all voucher codes are now gone!

What: I received a note from a IHG employee as follows..

So currently, when you check in at an IHG hotel (like a Holiday Inn) and you’re a Priority Club Rewards member, you get a slip of paper with a unique promo code on it to get 1,000 Priority Club Rewards (PCR) points for free for watching a 90 second video at www.priorityclub.com/visa1000.

I know this because I’m a Front Desk Associate at a hotel, and I have a ton of slips to give away. If you want one of these unique promo codes, email me below!

It’s USA only, and you only get the PCR points once per account which may be why some of you aren’t getting points. You could be using a promo code that’s been used. That’s why I can’t post the list here.

When: Until the vouchers run out

Where: USA only

How: Drop an email to removed (this will forward on to person above)

1. Rob W
    May 31st, 2012 at 07:30 | #1

I was skeptical, but the code worked, and the points posted immediately. Thanks for the code! Great job.

2. Thomas
    May 31st, 2012 at 07:40 | #2

Awesome.. 1000 points were posted immediately after watching the video.

Tried the codes in other forums but never received the points. This works like a charm because the code is unique to me only. Thanks!!

3. john
    May 31st, 2012 at 10:26 | #3

worked great. points were posted to the account within minutes of watching the video.

4. Andrea
    May 31st, 2012 at 11:47 | #4

Worked great and posted immediately. Thanks!!!

5. sididdly
    May 31st, 2012 at 12:09 | #5

Wow! Posted immediately for me even though I am in the UK (Just wish I could apply for the card!)

6. Christopher Spink
    May 31st, 2012 at 13:58 | #6

Would really appreciate one of your promo codes/slips…..many thanks.

7. bf
    June 1st, 2012 at 05:48 | #7

Would appreciate two of the promo codes, one for my acct, one for my wife’s acct. Thanks!

8. ralf
    June 1st, 2012 at 07:41 | #8

that works perfectly, booked next day on my account ( in Germany ).
    Thanks for the fast response with the code.

9. June 1st, 2012 at 13:05 | #9

Please send me a promo code

10. Iron Monkey
    June 1st, 2012 at 15:35 | #10

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in replying. As you can imagine, I have so many unread emails about this, it’s bananas! I’ve also been working a lot lately, so I’ll get to everyone’s email as soon as I can.

If you haven’t emailed me yet, please don’t. I’m sorry, but I’m about out of codes. I’ll reply to as many current emails as I have codes for, but I already know I’m not going to have enough to take on any newcomers at this point.

As I mentioned earlier, these codes are handed out at the front desk of every IHG hotel in the country to every Priority Club Rewards member that checks in. If I don’t get to you this time, please head to an IHG property and ask for one! (If you do, please take the time to let me know. I’d love to hear your experience so I can learn.)

It’s been great being able to make so many of you so happy. I’m glad I could make a difference with the simple gesture of my time. Thanks for your patience everyone!

-Iron Monkey

11. Nick
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:55 | #11

I wasn’t sure where to submit a place to earn a few extra points by taking a small survey so I thought i’d post it here.

300 points for filling out this survey (5 Questions): http://usa-survey.priorityclub.com/mwpvwj

AND

100 points for filling out this one (3 Questions): http://usa-survey.priorityclub.com/

Instant credit in your account and super easy.

12. bobbie
    June 9th, 2012 at 13:28 | #12

Worked for me and points are in my account. Thanks

13. John K. Mackin
    June 13th, 2012 at 22:05 | #13

Would it be possible for 4 codes? I, my wife, and my 2 kids all have a PC account. Thanks.

June 16th, 2012 at 16:14 | #14

@John K. Mackin
    John,

Why do you all have separate accounts? I would think it would be easier to obtain platinum status if you all used the same account. I book my family and friends under my account so I get points for all their stays and usually obtain platinum by doing this.

15. cecilia
    July 15th, 2012 at 18:52 | #15

hi, do you still have any codes? I can’t see where to send you an email to.

16. July 20th, 2012 at 14:28 | #16

found these codes online. The link still works!
    SKAEXGTNC4