Home > Promotions > UK Premium Credit Card awards 40,000 Points

UK Premium Credit Card awards 40,000 Points

February 23rd, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

What:

• Earn 40000 Priority Club bonus points* with your first purchase within 90 days of account opening
  • Earn 4 Priority Club points per £1   on all spend at IHG hotels and on spending abroad
  • Earn 2 Priority Club points per £1   on your everyday spending
  • Receive a free night voucher valid at over 4,400 hotels worldwide if you spend at least £10,000 per year
  • 0% interest on balance transfers for 15 months from account opening (2.99% fee applies)
  • Easy to manage with online account services and paperless statements
  • £99 annual fee

The bottom line – 40,000 points for £99 – that sounds like a good deal! And it’s on the VISA network which means you can use it almost anywhere. (Unlike the American express options of most loyality programmes).

Where: UK only

How: Click here

Categories: Promotions Tags:
  1. neil
    February 23rd, 2012 at 09:17 | #1

I applied, and when asking about the 40,000 points they said they knew nothing about them ! Rip off !

2. peter skene
    February 23rd, 2012 at 14:49 | #2

New customers only

Excisting customers will all of had a letter invite no doubt with various offers of points £20k upwards on first spend and the £99 refunded after first month if you upgrade now

3. Nick
    February 25th, 2012 at 12:13 | #3

I’ve not had a letter yet, when did your letter arrive ?
    Did it point you to a particular URL or ask you to quote something if you want to upgrade?

4. darren
    February 28th, 2012 at 05:37 | #4

I got my points and the £99 refunded as well. So 40,000 for nothing. Result.

5. Nick
    February 28th, 2012 at 15:24 | #5

@darren

It does help if your trying to get status points lots, but fr some reason i’ve been a little
    unlucky here…

Did they ask you to go to a particular URL to upgrade ?

6. TJ
    March 2nd, 2012 at 14:32 | #6

Got my card thru today… spoke to the guys activating the card…. nothing about the £99 refund… 40,000 supposedly after first spend on the card (and only if you applied for the card prior to the 28th Feb)….. which will show up in 6-10 weeks

7. darren
    March 6th, 2012 at 15:13 | #7

Sorry for delay in getting back but couldn’t find the original flyer that i got mailed with the info and URL…. Kept it to ensure i got what it said and have just found it tonight. For the record it was priorityclub.com/jan12 but it expired on 29th Feb. Sorry.

8. Nick
    March 6th, 2012 at 16:15 | #8

@darren

No problem Darren, thanks for looking

9. Mark
    March 30th, 2012 at 04:49 | #9

I’ve had 25,000 points for upgrading my existing PC VISA card to Black – the £99 refund came through OK too. I was expecting 40,000, and thought I remembered a letter offering this, but the website does say “New customers only” for the 40k – I must have got it muddled!?

BTW my wife also applied, and got 40,000 points…