4 Ways to save on your European Hotel Stay
Planning your next trip to Paris, London or Rome and need a hotel? Try these offers.
Note: Most of these offers I’ve listed before – but with the summer break coming up thought it might be worth publishing a reminder
1. Staying 2 nights? Try the 2-4-1 deal running at many hotels. If you’re staying for more than 2 nights you will need to make a separate reservation for each period of two nights
2. Try 25% off during the week or 35% off a weekends on this rate
3. Staying 3 nights? Try the 3-4-2 deal running at a number of hotels.
4. The “Friends and Family” discount gives around 30% off – but you need to book 7 days out
And a bonus one if you’re staying the UK…
5. Staying on a Sunday in a Holiday Inn Express? Try the Recovery Rate – 50% off Sunday nights
Do I get points with these rates? With #4 it’s a definite no. With the other rates it depends on each hotel – but generally yes, and if they don’t post it’s always worth calling Priority Club to plead your case!
All these rates are non-refundable, so are no good to you if you have flexible itinerary