The quarterly offers are back again! You should receive one offer in your e-mail – if you haven’t signed up yet then have a look below and see if there is a better offer for your travel pattern – please note:
1. You can only sign up for one of these offers (either from this page or via your targeted e-mail from Priority Club)
2. Once you have signed up you can’t change your mind!
Please leave a comment below if you where unable to sign up for a Top Deal but were able to sign up to one of the other offers in this post!
What: “Stay __ nights between 1st July and September 30th, 2011 at any of our premier hotel brands.”
When: 1st July and September 30th, 2011
Brands: All Brands
Top Deals for Points – Nights Only
Top Deal for Miles
It’s here – the new look PriorityClub.com website, it follows on from the refresh of the Holiday Inn web-site. Some parts have been rolled out prior to today, for example the Last Minute Rewards promotion was launched under the new look. But unfortunately this upgrade has proved a bit of a challenge for the techies at IHG! How can IHG afford to get this wrong when 68% of their revenue comes via direct channels (one of those channels being the website)..
(We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again or contact your nearest reservation office for assistance
And does this make sense?
[CHECKBOX ] Remember my account for future sign in.
(Select this when using a public computer.)
The one improvement I’d really like to see is “You’d earn x points and y qualifying nights with this stay” when you book, I’ll wait and see, but lets get the website working first.
Planning your next trip to Paris, London or Rome and need a hotel? Try these offers.
Note: Most of these offers I’ve listed before – but with the summer break coming up thought it might be worth publishing a reminder
1. Staying 2 nights? Try the 2-4-1 deal running at many hotels. If you’re staying for more than 2 nights you will need to make a separate reservation for each period of two nights
2. Try 25% off during the week or 35% off a weekends on this rate
3. Staying 3 nights? Try the 3-4-2 deal running at a number of hotels.
4. The “Friends and Family” discount gives around 30% off – but you need to book 7 days out
And a bonus one if you’re staying the UK…
5. Staying on a Sunday in a Holiday Inn Express? Try the Recovery Rate – 50% off Sunday nights
Do I get points with these rates? With #4 it’s a definite no. With the other rates it depends on each hotel – but generally yes, and if they don’t post it’s always worth calling Priority Club to plead your case!
All these rates are non-refundable, so are no good to you if you have flexible itinerary