UK American Express (AMEX) offer – 63,000 Priority Reward Points
63,000 Priority Reward Points for signing up to the American Express Platinum card. That’s enough to get Priority Club Platinum straight off. Apply now, convert your points and get Platinum Status until 31/12/2013.
The American Express Platinum Charge is has an new opening offer only via this link which rewards you with 42,000 Membership Rewards (MR) Points.
You can exchange these for various airline miles or Priority club points. (The exchange rate is 2MR=3PCR)
What do you get:
- A huge welcome bonus
- Comprehensive Global Travel Insurance (for travellers up to 80 years old) **
- Car Hire Excess Insurance
- Access to bmi, Delta and all Priority Pass Airport Lounges *
- Gold Status with Hilton & Starwood *
- And more…
* Applies to you and one other primary card holder who you elect free of charge
** Applies to you, your, and up to 5 supplementary Gold card holders and those who travel with me at no extra cost
What does cost: It’s not cheap at £300 p/a but if you travel the benefits stack up pretty quickly and the travel insurance pays out where other policies tend not to
Where: UK Residents only
How: Apply here
When:Until: 22nd November 2010. Apply by: 31 st December 2010. On going
- *** Full disclosure: American Express are offering an incentive for existing members who refer new members
- You don’t need to transfer your points straight away – hold on to them for as long as you like.