What: Europe’s iconic destinations have a unique, magical allure, which offer unforgettable experiences.
Now, at InterContinental we’ve created an exclusive ‘Winter Package’ specially designed to make your winter break in Europe even more memorable.
Book for two consecutive nights between 1st November 2010 and 10th February 2011 to enjoy:
- A delicious complimentary breakfast
- A €50 food and beverage voucher to use in the restaurant
- A guaranteed upgrade to the next available room category
* Unless you’re an Ambassador – when this offer doesn’t apply!
I tried a dummy booking at the Paris IC. For a weekend in January they are charging an additional €110 per night for this package over the Advance Purchase rate
When: 15th November 2010 – 10th February 2011.
How: Book now..
Notes: The Paris le Grand is running the offer from 22nd September 2010 to 24th January 2011.
If you wanted to spend/earn points and nights in Las Vegas you currently limited to hotels at the lower end of the scale (Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staywood Suites etc).
That has now changed, yesterday IHG announced that it had signed an agreement with Venetian Resort and Palazzo Resort to become “InterContinental Alliance Resorts.” As I understand it there will be minimal IHG branding but Priority Club Rewards Points can be earned and spent and ambassador benefits will be recognised. Reward nights are expected to come in at 40,000 points per night.
Read full press release
This seems a pretty weak PR stunt, but I thought I’d put it out there just in case….
What: The Holiday Inn Ultimate Rematch.
“Holiday Inn lots of our guests are fanatical about football so we’re recruiting a five-a-side team to take on Germany in the ultimate rematch on 8 November 2010. If you and your mates play football and think you’ve got what it takes to bring it home, we need you.”
Why do it: Each participant gets a free night’s stay for two at a Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express hotel of their choice and some PR coverage!
- Register By: 28th October 2010
- Compete on: 8th November 2010 in London
How: Register/Vote now
The Hotel Indigo format appears to be working well for IHG. There are currently 36 hotels open in the “Indigo” format with 57 more in the pipeline. Planned additions include a very handy NYC Bryant Park location – ideal for tourists.
- Europe: Glasgow, Scotland (spring 2011); Liverpool, England (spring 2011); Madrid, Spain (spring 2012); Newcastle, England (summer 2012); Lisbon, Portugal (spring 2014)
- Asia Pacific: Shanghai, China (winter 2010); Taipei, China (fall 2011); Bangkok, Thailand (summer 2013); Hong Kong, China (2016)
- Americas: Vancouver, Canada (summer 2011); New Orleans (summer 2011); Mexico City (fall 2012); New York City Bryant Park (winter 2012)
Source: IHG Press Release
Update: Save 20% at Hotel Indigo in Florida, USA –> More Here
A technical hitch on my side lead to the site being down for a couple of days – sorry about that folks – now back up and running…phew..
Beginning October 8, 2010, A+ Rewards Members can start earning A+ credits when you stay at Priority Club Rewards family of hotel brands.
A+ Rewards Members who are also members of the Priority Club program and have AirTran Airways selected as their preferred earning alliance can earn 1/2 A+ credit for every qualifying stay*. Priority Club members can redeem 10,000 Priority Club points for 2 A+ credits.
- Upgrade: A one-way business-class upgrade requires 4 AirTran credits, or 8 qualified stays with IHG
- Free one-way ticket: A one-way coach ticket requires 8 AirTran credits, or 16 qualified stays with IHG
- Round-trip ticket: A round-trip coach ticket requires 16 A+ Rewards credits, or 32 qualified stays with IHG
SPECIAL OFFER! To celebrate our newest partner, we would like to extend a special offer for A+ Rewards members and new Priority Club Rewards members. Fly, stay, and earn a Business Class Upgrade!
From October 8 – 31, 2010, you will receive 4 A+ Rewards credits when you travel on AirTran Airways and stay at any Priority Club® Rewards hotel brand. This bonus offer is in addition to the 1/2 A+ credit you receive for every qualified stay, so make sure you select AirTran Airways as your preferred earning alliance when you enroll in Priority Club Rewards. Enroll Now!
Brands: All brands – InterContinental,Crowne Plaza, Indigo, 0Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites
When: Special offer valid until 31st October 2010.
How: Register now…
(For all points offers see All Current Points Offers )
I’ve been travelling for last couple of weeks – hence the lack of update – glad to see I was missed 😉
Anyway I’ve haven’t seen any Q4 Stay X earn Y points published anywhere – so if you’re looking for them I suggest you stop now! I think it’s fair to say that the other promotions (Sweet Dilemma & Crack the Case ) are taking it’s place.
Folks, get in there quick – the new points break list has been updated. Now valid for stays until December 30th 2010!
InterContinentals on the list include:
- InterContinental La Torre Golf Resort Murcia – Spain
- InterContinental Budapest – Hungry
- InterContinental The Lalit Mumbai – India
- InterContinental Asiana Saigon – Vietnam
- InterContinental Real Tegucigalpa – Honduras
- InterContinental Houston Near The Galleria – USA
What are Points Breaks anyway?
Thanks to KPS for the tip-off