Priority Club’s Crack the Case – earn untold points…
What: Priority Club have targeted their members each with a personalised promotion. Unlike any promotion before this promotion must have had the IT department working overtime to produce individual challenges for each member and being able to capture all the tasks correctly!
“You have been hand selected to complete a very exclusive mission. Should you accept, you could earn up to x,000 bonus points—that’s enough for up to y free nights!*
The mission is comprised of a number of tasks, each task awards a small bonus on completion, but complete them all and a “mega-bonus” is awarded. These tasks include:
- Signing up for a credit card (US only)
- Stay in x different brands (and yes Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express are different brands)
- Complete a long winded survey
- Stay x Saturdays
- Stay y nights
- One night can could against multiple targets (i.e. a Saturday night stay would count against 3 of the targets above)
- This promotion continues to 31st May 2011, so you have 9 months to do it
- One stay away from triggering the big one? Try and leave it until early next year – that way secure your platinum status for 2011 (if needed) AND 2012 (assuming your bonus is 60,000 or more)
- If you have haven’t received an invite try asking for one here
- If you’ve already entered your code – just login here
- What was your challenge? Is it reasonable? Does it resemble anything like your travel patterns or has the PC computer got it totally wrong!