Home > Bonus Points and Miles > Priority Club Quiz – Everyone’s a winner (again)…

Priority Club Quiz – Everyone’s a winner (again)…

February 11th, 2010 Leave a comment Go to comments

What: A quiz which you should all know the answers to gets you 100 points. (This is different to the quiz last year which netted 500 points.

“You’re just a few moments away from 100 Priority Club points.* Simply answer these three easy questions and click “send” – if you’re correct, well let you know and your points will be credited. If you get it wrong the first time – just try again

How: Enter Now

1. Chris
    February 11th, 2010 at 19:21 | #1

Not ideal…

I visit with Google Chrome, enter the values correctly, click Send Quiz, get a box at the top : QUIZ_ERROR_XML. I know the answers were correct because I changed them and got the message Wrong answer. Please try again.

2. admin
    February 12th, 2010 at 01:42 | #2

@Chris

Worked for me in Firefox!

3. Shilo Watts
    February 12th, 2010 at 02:47 | #3

I tried both IE and Firefox and all i got was a “QUIZ_ERROR_XML” no points!!!!

4. admin
    February 12th, 2010 at 03:38 | #4

@Shilo Watts

5. Tom
    February 12th, 2010 at 08:36 | #5

Yeah, me too, the “error” pops up on the top of page. :(

6. February 12th, 2010 at 15:16 | #6

Hi
    I filled in the quiz last night and went to log on to my rewards page and it is now not recognising my pc number. I phoned customer services and they said my account was being audited!!?? anyone else had this happen to them?

7. O
    February 13th, 2010 at 02:29 | #7

admin :@Shilo WattsI believe the fun is over, some folk abused this offer (not via this website) and completed the quiz in more than one language (for example there is a german version out there as well) – and hence it has been pulled.

Had it only been that, but there was a glitch so you could do the quiz an unlimited number of times in any language and some people have obviously abused it to rack up megapoints…

8. February 13th, 2010 at 13:18 | #8

anyone else been audited then?

9. S Menon
    February 27th, 2010 at 21:05 | #9

Ok..now this is working.But an additional check included for verification..

10. February 19th, 2012 at 05:02 | #10

It doesn’t work for me either saying that I need to answer all questions before I will receive the bonus points and that is after i have answered all questions.