Home > Bonus Points and Miles > 5000 Bonus Points – when you stay the weekend!

5000 Bonus Points – when you stay the weekend!

January 11th, 2010 Leave a comment Go to comments

What: Stay the weekend and earn 5000 bonus points!

Birthdays, family reunions, anniversaries — whatever the occasion, plan to celebrate with us one weekend soon. Enjoy a fun and rewarding weekend at any of our hotels and we’ll treat you to 5,000 bonus points. Simply stay Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday nights (two consecutive nights total) within 90 days.**

Where: Worldwide

Brands: All brands – InterContinental,Crowne Plaza, Indigo, 0Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites

When: Valid for 90 days after registration

How: Register now…

Notes:

(For all points offers see All Current Points Offers )

1. TsarTsar
      March 26th, 2010 at 08:51 | #1

Has anyone recieved the 5,000 pts from the ‘Stay a weekend, Get 5,000 Pts’ promo? Promo Code 5005.

T&C’s state “Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account”.

I registered for this and stayed for ‘several’ weekends more than 8-9 weeks ago…!

2. Zwasti
      April 8th, 2010 at 08:32 | #2

I didn’t receive the points either. Maybe this offer was only for the US? I’m from Europe.

3. Richard
      April 17th, 2010 at 12:40 | #3

I just received my points, and it only took about 3 weeks to post!

4. TheBeerHunter
      April 28th, 2010 at 15:46 | #4

I’ve been getting them posting…

5. Joerg
      May 25th, 2010 at 08:34 | #5

Received them 4 weeks after the stay.

6. Michael
      July 24th, 2010 at 14:41 | #6

i received my 5,000 weekend bonus, Im in the US though

7. Michael
      July 24th, 2010 at 14:44 | #7

Just in case, everyone wasn’t aware. This site lists all the current and previous promos….

You don’t get all the offers through the mail or off the website.

8. Michael
      July 24th, 2010 at 14:51 | #8

Keep a handle on things. Priority has tried to cheat or fail to credit properly for stays. I now copy/save the offer emails, copy promos, and save promo codes till I am credited. ONce you answer the emails if you don’t save them, theyget lost or deleted

9. November 28th, 2010 at 11:29 | #9

Current promo for stay 2x get a free night to use by June 1, 2011 – blocks you from getting points. That is to say, stay two times, receive 0 points, get one night free for future use. I am registered for that promo and happy with it, but I would like to earn points via promo’s like this one.

Will the promo I am currently enrolled in block me from receiving the 5K for this “weekend stay” promo?

10. Michael
      March 29th, 2011 at 12:27 | #10

Most Priority Club Memos about..Points/Stays/Weekends etc unless they state a region are for the USA only. Other regions are generally stated as such.

However, that doesn’t mean if you sign-up you won’t/will get the points …. that depends on the great PC Gods.

For example – two weekends ago I had a stay that netted 1,700 points plus 850 Platinum points BUT all said and done with PC Insider bonuses ended up with 21,672 for one 3 day weekend trip ….. not bad.

Sign up for all the bonuses you find.

11. Michael
      March 29th, 2011 at 12:37 | #11

Michael – One more little hint. At least here in the USA/states I found this works. Like the commercials say, hotels have empty rooms occassionally. If I have stayed somewhere previously for a much lower rate than what is currently being offered, I will call the hotel directly, and become my own “Priceline Guy”. Usually 90% of the time it works,, for returning customers. You have to ask for a lower rate.

This weekend 178.00 night suite I’m getting for $77.00 a night because that is what I paid last year. I just asked, and got it.

Keep your invoices in a seperate folder on your computer/keep records/play the system.

12. Jim N
      July 26th, 2011 at 10:26 | #12

How do you sign up for this deal? I am in the double points for a stay through part of Aug, but cannot find a way to sign up for this one. Can you have this promo for the weekend and keep up the double points? I have reservations for this weekend so I would like to get this.

13. admin
      July 27th, 2011 at 03:13 | #13

@Jim N
      Click “Register Now” in the original post above.

14. Julie
      September 3rd, 2012 at 10:12 | #14

why does it take me to front page of PCR. Shouldnt it take me to a sign up page?