What: Earn triple points when you book your weekend stay at any of the following five InterContinental hotels between April 1 and July 31, 2009.
- InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa
- InterContinental The Clement Monterey
- InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
- InterContinental San Francisco
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
When: Until 31st July 2009
How: Register now..
What: Simply stay 2 nights in any InterContinental group hotel and get a free night to use as you wish. Sounds good? Ideal for those infrequent travellers. But see the notes below!
Alternatively for frequent travellers, or those with planned high spends in any hotel (excluding InterContinental’s) may want to consider the alternative of double points for the period.
Brands: InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Indigo, Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels
- Stay any 2 nights from May 4 — July 3, 2009.
- Get 1 FREE night to use from July 3 — December 26, 2009.
- OR earn Double points from May 4 — July 3, 2009
Register now for free nights
Register for Double Points
Notes for Stay 2 Nights Get 1 Free:
- You can earn up to 4 free nights.
- If you register NO Points / qualifying nights can be earned during this period
- Once you have earned your 4 free nights no further points will be awarded during the period
Notes for Double Points:
- Double miles or double points will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the SECOND qualifying stay at participating InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel IndigoTM, Holiday Inn® and Holiday Inn Express® hotels worldwide
- Double miles or double points will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the FIRST qualifying stay at participating Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels